Welcome to the Girl Guides of Canada, Ontario Council Safe Guide Forms submission site ... My Safe Guide Place! (powered by Fluid Review)
My Safe Guide Place is for Guiders in Ontario and Nunavut to submit yellow, red, or international trips under 72 hours for approval.
- Create an account or sign in using the box to the right.
Please note: when creating your Fluid Review account, your user name is your email address, along with a password you create. The system is not related to iMIS/Member Zone.
National website - Safe Guide
National website - Safe Guide Forms
Ontario website – Safe Guide Forms & Retention
Ontario website – template SG.1 and SG.4 forms for Ontario properties
My Safe Guide Place User Manual
Remember! You should be adhering to the following timelines for these activities:
- Yellow – submit at least 14 days prior to your activity
- Red/international under 72 hours – submit at least 21 days prior to your activity
When submitting your file, ensure you have the following ready:
- Information to complete the SG.3 Activity Notification or Authorization
- Once logged into the system, you will complete an online version of this form
- Should you need to reference the paper form click here.
- Completed SG.1 Activity Plan to be uploaded into My Safe Guide Place
- Completed SG.4 Emergency Response Plan to be uploaded into My Safe Guide Place
- First Aid Certification(s)
- SG.5 Waiver (if adventure or conditional activity)
- SG.6 Adventure Activity Trip Plan
- SG.7 Third Party Service Provider Interview Checklist
- WA.1 Water Activity Plan
- Activity Facilitator Certification or Qualifications
- Insurance Certificate for the TPSP and some Conditional